Melbourne’s Premier Timber Decking Supplier
We are a Melbourne timber fencing, decking and flooring supplier located in Deer Park (Ravenhall), supplying quality materials such as timber fencing materials, decking, Redgum Sleepers, Cypress Pickets and much more to most of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Our timber yard is open to both the trade and do-it-yourself market. If you are looking for quality timber fencing and decking products, look no further than Kazman. Our friendly team of timber experts will be happy to provide assistance on our range of products so that you can get the best material for your building needs.
We service: Deer Park, Ravenhall, Sunshine, Sunshine North, Footscray, Yarraville, Taylors Lakes, Keilor, Sydenham, Melton, Gisborne, Sunbury, Laverton, Point Cook, Werribee, Epping and many other suburbs.
We have an extensive range of quality timber fencing and decking products available at our Deer Park timber yard. Products include:
- Treated Pine: This quality pine is pre-treated for termites and infestation, and looks great in the Australian backyard.
- Red Gum: With a deep, reddish colour, river red gum is an iconic Australian wood that looks great as a complement to a lush garden. Not only this, it is well-renowned for its strength and ability to withstand the uncertainty of the Australian weather.
- Karri: A durable Australian hardwood with an interlocked grain that changes in hues, this tree is native to Australia and produces a firm finish.
- Cypress: A durable and resistant Australian softwood timber, the style is synonymous with the classic Australian home.
- Cypress Pickets: Using the above-listed cypress timber, we create charming cypress pickets that are typically used in the construction of front fences.
- Decking: We sell a variety of quality decking products. Timber decking enriches any al fresco area of the home, giving it a nice touch of style.
If you’re looking for someone to construct your new fence, we can also help! We have an existing clientele of professional and experienced fencers that can construct your fence. [click here] to fill out our Find-A-Fencer form.