Welcome to Kazman Timber.
Please view our website, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Fencing Materials, Fence Palings & Timber Fencing Supplies Melbourne
We are a Melbourne timber fencing & fence palings supplier located in Deer Park (Ravenhall), supplying quality materials such as timber fencing materials, colorbond fencing, timber supplies, Redgum Sleepers, Cypress Pickets and much more to most of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Our timber yard is open to both the trade and do-it-yourself market. If you are looking for quality fencing materials and timber fencing supplies, look no further than Kazman. We have a wide variety of fencing timber for Melbourne customers. Our friendly team of timber experts will be happy to provide assistance on our range of products, so that you can get the best material for your building needs.
We service: Deer Park, Ravenhall, Sunshine, Sunshine North, Footscray, Yarraville, Taylors Lakes, Keilor, Sydenham, Melton, Gisborne, Sunbury, Laverton, Point Cook, Werribee, Epping and many other suburbs.
Mon – Thur; CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Friday; CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Saturday; CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Come Visit Us!
5b Westwood Drive,
Ravenhall, VIC 3023
Our product line consists of:
- Colorbond Fencing
- M10/F7 Treated Pine
- Treated Pine Sleepers
- Redgum Sleepers
- Retaining Wall Posts
- And much more.
Visit our online Catalogue:
We have an extensive range of quality timber fencing and fencing materials available at our Deer Park timber yard. Products include:
- Colorbond Fencing: 100% Colorbond Fencing by Bluescope Steel supplied to us by Metroll.
- Treated Pine: This quality pine is pre-treated for termites and infestation and looks great in the Australian backyard.
- Red Gum: With a deep, reddish colour, river red gum is an iconic Australian wood that looks great as a complement to a lush garden. This makes it a great option for fence posts in Melbourne. Not only this, it is well-renowned for its strength and ability to withstand the uncertainty of the Australian weather.
- Cypress: A durable and resistant Australian softwood timber, the style is synonymous with the classic Australian home.
- Cypress Pickets: Using the above-listed cypress timber, we supply charming cypress pickets that are typically used in the construction of front fences.
- Decking: We sell a variety of quality decking products. Timber decking enriches any al fresco area of the home, giving it a nice touch of style.
If you’re looking for someone to construct brand-new timber fencing in Melbourne, we can also help! We have an existing clientele of professional and experienced fencers that can construct your fence. [click here] to fill out our Find-A-Fencer form.